Welding Assembly Bare Flexible Copper Braided Wire Connector
You are here: Home » Products » Welding Assembly » Welding Assembly Bare Flexible Copper Braided Wire Connector


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Welding Assembly Bare Flexible Copper Braided Wire Connector

Material: TU1, Oxygen Free Copper,Copper Content≥99.95%
Single Wire Diameter:0.04mm-0.2mm
Normal Single Wire Diameter:0.05mm(AWG44), 0.07mm(AWG41), 0.10mm(AWG38)
Sectional Area:0.15mm²-100mm²
Carriers: 8,12,16,24,32,36,48,64,96
Surface Coating: Bare Copper, Tin Plating, Nickel Plating, Silver Plating, etc.
Packing:Wooden Reel, Plastic Reel
  • flexible braided copper wire welding assembly


● Product Advantages:

1. Flexible copper braided wire is made of precision braided equipment. The braided wire adopts a variety of processes which can make it flexible, round, square, flat or hollow, and have no loose strand phenomenon.

2. Flexible copper braided wire adopts advanced annealing process, which has an outstanding oxidation resistance.

3. We can provide customized production for customers to customize wires of different weaving process, structures, specifications and other non-standard products.

4. Provide sintering and cutting processing with high dimensional precision and the core surface treatment technology improves the oxidation resistance of products.


DONGJUE Cable is a professional copper wire manufacturer and supplier in China.Our products also include: stranded copper wire, copper braided wire, PVC insulated copper wire, silicone wire, teflon wire, welded strands, welding assembly, wire harness etc. Any Interested, Pls feel free to email us,we will reply to you that day feasible prices and material in time!

Q: What are the payment terms?

A: We require a 30% deposit via T/T, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. We will provide photos of the products and packages prior to delivery. Third-party inspections before shipment are also accepted.

Q: Which ports do you ship from?

A: We ship from Ningbo, Shanghai, and Guangzhou ports.

Q: What are your delivery options?

A: We offer EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, and DDU delivery terms.

Q: Can you manufacture products based on samples or drawings?

A: Certainly, we can produce items based on your samples or technical drawings. We can even create molds and fixtures if needed.

Q: Can you produce custom wires?

A: Absolutely, we can manufacture wires according to your drawings or specifications.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail : sales@dongjuecable.com
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap