Silicone Coated Welding Assembly Flexible Copper Stranded Cable
You are here: Home » Products » Welding Assembly » Silicone Coated Welding Assembly Flexible Copper Stranded Cable


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Silicone Coated Welding Assembly Flexible Copper Stranded Cable

● Technical Requirements:
Rated Voltage: 450/750V
Withstand Voltage Range: 5KV~20KV
Temperature Range: -60℃~+250℃
Flame-retardant Grades:V0
  • flexible silicone copper wire welding assembly


Silicone wire is a wire where silicone (a type of rubber) is used as the insulator around the wire. Silicone wire is well known for its flexibility and heat resistance and is highly recommended within extreme temperature environments. These wires usually have a temperature resistance up to + 250°C.

The flexibility gives the benefit of routing these wires into tight spaces such as boxes, builds, and other mechanical equipment. The flexibility also provides the ability to withstand different weather conditions, due to its flexibility.

● Advantages of the Product:

The silicone wire possesses qualities such as heat resistance, resistance to cold, resistance to acids and alkalis, and resistance to corrosive gases. It maintains stable electrical performance even in high temperature or cold environments. Additionally, it exhibits exceptional resistance to aging, resulting in a long-lasting service life.

Due to its remarkable flexibility, it is particularly suitable for applications in tight spaces and scenarios with high bending requirements.

The product adheres to the standards set by Rohs and REACH regulations.

insulated wire


1Q: Is there a minimum order requirement for purchasing flexible copper wire?

A: There is a low minimum order requirement, usually not less than 5000USD for one order.

2Q: Do you offer samples? Are they free or do they come at an additional cost?

A: Yes, we can provide samples free of charge, but the recipient will need to pay for the shipping cost.

3Q: What are your payment terms?

A: For small orders, we recommend 100% payment before production to save time and bank charges. For larger orders, a 30% deposit is required with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

4Q: How long does it take for delivery?

A: The delivery time varies. Typically, it takes 7-20 days after order confirmation for standard flexible copper wires.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail :
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap