Insulated Copper Stranded Wire for Car
You are here: Home » Products » Welding Assembly » Insulated Copper Stranded Wire for Car


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Insulated Copper Stranded Wire for Car

Technical Requirements:
Material: TU1, Oxygen Free Copper,Copper Content≥99.95%
Single Wire Diameter:0.04mm-0.2mm
Normal Single Wire Diameter:0.05mm(AWG44), 0.07mm(AWG41), 0.10mm(AWG38)
Sectional Area:0.15mm²-100mm²
Surface Coating: Bare Copper, Tin Plating, Nickel Plating, Silver Plating, etc.
Packing:Wooden Reel, Plastic Reel
Stranded Structure:The stranded wire is twisted according to GB/T12970.2-2009 national standard of the People's Republic of China.
Layer Direction: can be customized based on customer requirements.
  • flexible stranded copper wire welding assembly


Product Advantages:

1. Our flexible copper stranded wire is created by a high-speed wire stranding machine, utilizing a unique patented twisting process. The resulting wire is flexible, round, straight, and tightly structured, with no loose strands.

2. DONGJUE's flexible copper stranded wire undergoes advanced annealing, providing exceptional resistance to oxidation.

3. We offer customized production options for customers, allowing them to personalize wires with different layer directions, structures, specifications, and other non-standard products.

4. Our sintering and cutting processes ensure high dimensional precision, and our core surface treatment technology enhances the oxidation resistance of our products.



H1Q: What is your preferred payment schedule?

A: For small orders, we recommend paying 100% before production. For larger orders, a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% due before delivery.

H2Q: Do you allow small or trial orders?

A: We accept both small and trial orders.

H3Q: Can we have our logo printed on the product?

A: Certainly. Please notify us in advance and provide the design for approval based on the sample.

H4Q: Do you offer OEM/ODM services?

A: Yes, we welcome OEM/ODM requests.

H5Q: How is the flexible copper wire packaged?

A: The flexible copper wire can be packaged in wooden cases, carton boxes, pallets, or special packaging as per specific requirements.

As a customer-centric company, we strive to provide exceptional service and support to our clients. Our team of knowledgeable professionals is always ready to assist with any inquiries or technical requirements, ensuring a seamless experience from initial contact to product delivery.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail :
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap