Bare Annealed Welding Flexible Copper Strand Wire
You are here: Home » Products » Welding Assembly » Bare Annealed Welding Flexible Copper Strand Wire


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Bare Annealed Welding Flexible Copper Strand Wire

Technical Requirements:
Material: TU1, Oxygen Free Copper,Copper Content≥99.95%
Single Wire Diameter:0.04mm-0.2mm
Normal Single Wire Diameter:0.05mm(AWG44), 0.07mm(AWG41), 0.10mm(AWG38)
Sectional Area:0.15mm²-100mm²
Surface Coating: Bare Copper, Tin Plating, Nickel Plating, Silver Plating, etc.
Packing:Wooden Reel, Plastic Reel
Stranded Structure:The stranded wire is twisted according to GB/T12970.2-2009 national standard of the People's Republic of China.
Layer Direction: can be customized based on customer requirements.
  • flexible stranded copper wire welding assembly


Stranded wire has a flexible structure, making it ideal for connecting electrical components in tight spaces. It can withstand constant movement, which is useful in applications such as robotics, car doors, circuit boards, household appliances, and electronic devices.

Product Advantages:

1. Our flexible copper stranded wire is created by a high-speed wire stranding machine, utilizing a unique patented twisting process. The resulting wire is flexible, round, straight, and tightly structured, with no loose strands.

2. DONGJUE's flexible copper stranded wire undergoes advanced annealing, providing exceptional resistance to oxidation.

3. We offer customized production options for customers, allowing them to personalize wires with different layer directions, structures, specifications, and other non-standard products.

4. Our sintering and cutting processes ensure high dimensional precision, and our core surface treatment technology enhances the oxidation resistance of our products.



G1Q: Can I get samples? Do I have to pay for them?

A: Certainly, we can provide samples at no cost, but you will need to cover the shipping expenses.

G2Q: Are your products covered by a guarantee?

A: Absolutely, we offer a one-year warranty on all our products.

G3Q: Where is your factory situated?

A: Our factory, ZHEJIANG DONGJUE CABLE CO., LTD., is located in the economic development zone of Yueqing, Wenzhou city, Zhejiang Province, China.

G4Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: We accept various payment methods such as T/T, D/P, D/A, etc. A 30% deposit is required, and the remaining 70% balance must be paid before delivery.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail :
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap