Silicone Coated Flexible Copper Stranded Wire
You are here: Home » Products » Insulated Copper Wire » Silicone Copper Wire » Silicone Coated Flexible Copper Stranded Wire


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Silicone Coated Flexible Copper Stranded Wire

● Technical Requirements:
Rated Voltage: 450/750V
Withstand Voltage Range: 5KV~20KV
Temperature Range: -60℃~+250℃
Flame-retardant Grades:V0
  • Silicone insulated copper wire


Silicone wire is a wire where silicone (a type of rubber) is used as the insulator around the wire. Silicone wire is well known for its flexibility and heat resistance and is highly recommended within extreme temperature environments. These wires usually have a temperature resistance up to + 250°C.

The flexibility gives the benefit of routing these wires into tight spaces such as boxes, builds, and other mechanical equipment. The flexibility also provides the ability to withstand different weather conditions, due to its flexibility.

● Advantages of the Product:

The silicone wire possesses qualities such as heat resistance, resistance to cold, resistance to acids and alkalis, and resistance to corrosive gases. It maintains stable electrical performance even in high temperature or cold environments. Additionally, it exhibits exceptional resistance to aging, resulting in a long-lasting service life.

Due to its remarkable flexibility, it is particularly suitable for applications in tight spaces and scenarios with high bending requirements.

The product adheres to the standards set by Rohs and REACH regulations.

insulated wire


H1Q: What is your preferred payment schedule?

A: For small orders, we recommend paying 100% before production to save time and bank fees. For larger orders, a 30% deposit is required with the remaining 70% due before delivery.

H2Q: Do you allow small or trial orders?

A: We accept both small and trial orders.

H3Q: Can we have our logo printed on the product?

A: Certainly. Please notify us in advance and provide the design for approval based on the sample.

H4Q: Do you offer OEM/ODM services?

A: Yes, we welcome OEM/ODM requests.

H5Q: How is the flexible copper wire packaged?

A: The flexible copper wire can be packaged in various ways, including wooden cases, carton boxes, pallets, or special packaging as per specific requirements.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail :
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap