Laminated Flexible Copper Busbar with Ferrules
You are here: Home » Products » Flexible Laminated Copper Busbar » Laminated Flexible Copper Busbar with Ferrules


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Laminated Flexible Copper Busbar with Ferrules

Our company manufactures copper busbars using copper foil, which has a thickness ranging from 0.125 mm to 0.5 mm and a width ranging from 30 mm to 150 mm. This type of foil provides maximum flexibility and is commonly used for thermal expansion joints in copper busbar systems, connections in transformers, and rotary connections on high voltage switchgear.
  • laminated copper busbar


Copper laminated connectors are made up of multiple strips that are stacked together and have contact areas that are either riveted or welded. These connectors have a consistent size throughout their entire length. Bus bars and laminated connectors with the same size can carry the same amount of current. Some of these connectors are used as flexible expansion connectors to connect bus bars in switch gears, transformers, generators, and other equipment. They are able to compensate for the thermal expansion of the bus bars due to their elasticity. Many of these connectors are also used as expansion connectors to prevent damage from vibrations caused by switch gear operations. Another portion of these connectors are used as flexible components within machines, such as welding machines or switch gears. These types of connectors need to be able to move within the machines and switch gears.

laminated copper busbar


1Q: What types of payment do you accept?

A: We accept various forms of payment such as T/T, D/P, D/A, etc. A deposit of 30% is required, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

2Q: Do you accept small or trial orders?

A: We do accept small orders and trial orders.

3Q: Can I mix different types in one container?

A: Yes, it is possible to mix different models in one container, even within the same order.

4Q: How is the wire packaged?

A: Typically, the wire is packaged in a wooden drum or steel wooden drum, or it can be coiled. We can also customize the packaging according to customer requirements.

5Q: Can you manufacture products based on samples or drawings?

A: Certainly, we can produce products based on your samples or technical drawings. We are also capable of creating molds and fixtures.

We can customize your order, just let us know what you need.




    Add : No.312 Weishi Road, Yueqing Economic Development Zone, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
    Tel : +86-577-61780239
    E-mail :
Copyright  2022  Wenzhou Dongjue Cable Co., Ltd. Supported by Leadong. Sitemap